Take a tour of Chicago’s neighborhood bakeries without ever leaving home! This popular gift is a sweet taste of Chicago’s diversity, highlighting the international and local flavors that make Chicago so delicious. Plus much more!
The box contains 30 cookies from 8 different Chicago bakeries, including:
- Argentine Alfajores from Lucila’s Alfajores
- Assorted cookies from non-profit Dorothy’s Sweet Shoppe
- Chicago Lunchroom Butter Cookies from Lady Di’s Bakery
- Greek Kourebiedes and Melamakarona from Hellas Pastry
- Italian Flag Cookies and Amaretti from Palermo Bakery
- Mediterranean Baklava and Ma’amoul from Middle East Bakery
- Polish Kolaczki from Kolatek Bakery and Deli
- Ukrainian Oreshki and Holiday Cookies from Shokolad Pastry and Cafe
- Keepsake Booklet describing the cookies and the bakeries
- Buy-One-Get-One Voucher for any Chicago Foodways public food tour
- Personalized gift messages are available on ordering
LOCAL PICK UP NOW AVAILABLE! 633 Howard St., Evanston, IL (former Coralie Café space). Pick up orders will be available Sunday, 1pm – 6pm on the day before your selected date or Monday, 10am – 7pm, on the selected Monday.
Important Shipping Notice:
For earlier gifts, we now offer multiple ship/pick up dates throughout the month of December. Select your desired date when you order. Please note, the cookies are baked and packed fresh every week. We recommend that all cookies are eaten or frozen within 5 days after receiving. This product only ships to US addresses.
- To preserve freshness and to keep flavors distinct, all cookies are sealed in cellophane shortly after baking. They are then lovingly packed in festive protective fill.
- Product offering may change slightly due to availability. Products will be substituted with similar item.
- Products include nuts or are made in a bakery that handles nuts.
- Chicago Foodways Tour Certificates are not valid for purchase.
- This item is non-refundable.